When and Where
Friday December 2nd, Meet at 7:30pm, Ride at 8pm
Start: Mission Dolores Park
Get ready! Festive holiday attire, slow streets and holiday lights! About 10 miles, family-friendly, slow streets incorporated. Route dropped this upcoming Thursday!
Take good care of each other and keep everyone safe while we ride!
How we Ride
-Stay in the RIGHT lane
-Stop at RED lights
-Leave no trace
-Ride predictably & in control
-Roll past conflict
When in doubt, BIKE PARTY!
Friday, October 7, 2022. Meet at 7:30pm, roll at 8pm.
Start: Francisco Park, Bay & Hyde St
No fright, no fear, only cheer and gears!
Let’s show San Francisco what Halloween looks like with a bike ride!
SFBP is volunteered based. If you would like to sign up and direct riders on this route, please check in with the Leader Flag on Friday night. Your awesomeness is welcomed!
Tips for start of the ride:
- Enter on Bay St & Hyde St ramp at Francisco Park
- We will take a slow climb down Francisco Park, to Bay St
Tips for Market St:
- don’t ride along to the train tracks, always go against them.
- Road bikes, thin tire bikes, Watch out for the vents.
How we ride:
- Stay in the RIGHT lane
- Stop at RED lights
- Leave no trace
- Ride predictably & in control
- Roll past conflict
- Ride prepared
- When in doubt, BIKE PARTY